What are Bingo Affiliate Programs?
Bingo is like a niche game at online casinos. There is not too much money to be made from the game itself, but the Bingo room will offer casino "side" games which can generate good revenue. So essencially a bingo affiliate is like a niche casino affiliate.
There are two ways which you can make money as a casino affiliate:
1) Revenue Share
: Earn a percentage of the revenue the casino gets off of your referrals. This percentage varies from casino to casino.
2) Cost Per Action (CPA)
: Earn a bounty for each real money player you refer to the casino. You are paid a set amount once that player reaches a certain wagering requirement, whether they win or lose.
Which options is better? That depends on what type of player you are expecting to attract. If you believe your players will make many deposits, choose revenue share, as it will pay off in the long run. If you believe they will deposit once and then quit, CPA is likely the best choice, as the one-time CPA payment will likely equate to more than a revenue share.
Your Earning Potential
At 25% Revenue Share with each active player losing $10 per day (rate for Refer Bingo)
At $50 CPA per depositing player (rate for Refer Bingo)
- With 1 active player earn $75 per month
- With 10 active players earn $750 per month
- With 20 active players earn $1500 per month
- With 50 active players earn $7500 per month
- With 1 player per month earn $50 per month
- With 5 players per month earn $250 per month
- With 10 players per month earn $500 per month
- With 25 players per month earn $1250 per month