What are Sportsbook Affiliate Programs?
Sportsbooks allow gamblers to bet on sports such as football, baseball, and golf, online with a website. They pay affiliates to send gamblers to their website and software download links. There are two ways which you can make money as a sportsbook affiliate:
1) Revenue Share
: Earn a percentage of the revenue the sportsbook wins off of your referrals. This percentage varies from sportsbook to sportsbook.
2) Cost Per Action (CPA)
- Earn a bounty for each real money gambler you refer to the sportsbook. You are paid a set amount once that player reaches a certain wagering requirement, whether they win or lose.
Which options is better? That depends on what type of player you are expecting to attract. If you believe your players will make many deposits, choose revenue share, as it will pay off in the long run. If you believe they will deposit once and then quit, CPA is likely the best choice, as the one-time CPA payment will likely equate to more than a revenue share.
Your Earning Potential
At 25% Revenue Share with each active gambler losing $20 per day (rate for WBX Affiliates)
At $100 CPA (rate for Sports Interaction)
- With 1 active gambler earn $150 per month
- With 10 active gamblers earn $1500 per month
- With 20 active gamblers earn $3000 per month
- With 50 active gamblers earn $7500 per month
- Refer 1 gambler per month earn $100 per month
- Refer 5 gamblers per month earn $500 per month
- Refer 10 gamblers per month earn $1000 per month
- Refer 25 gamblers per month earn $2500 per month