What are Forex Affiliate Programs?
The Forex trading business is massive with a daily turnover of over 3 trillion dollars. Forex websites make their money by charging users a commission on each trade. As an affiliate you are rewarded for referring real money traders to the website.
There are usually two ways which you can make money as a forex affiliate:
1) Revenue Share
- You take a percentage of the revenue your referrals generate through commissions. This percentage varies.
2) Cost Per Action (CPA)
- You are paid for each real money trader you refer to the website. The affiliate program terms will define what qualifies as a real money trader.
Which option is better? It depends on who you are targeting. If you think your referrals will be profitable, the more trades the make the more you earn, so choose revenue share. If you think your referrals will make few trades (lose), choose CPA.
Your Earning Potential
At 25% Revenue Share, with each active trader generating $10 in commissions per day (rate for InstaForex)
At $200 CPA (rate for eToro)
- With 1 active trader earn $75 / month
- With 20 active traders earn $3000 / month
- With 50 active traders earn $15000 / month
- With 1 trader / month earn $200 / month
- With 5 traders / month earn $1000 / month
- With 10 traders / month earn $2000 / month
- With 25 traders / month earn $5000 / month