This Agreement (the "agreement") governs your access and use of buildaffiliatewebsites.com and CashMirrors (the "service"). In consideration for your right to access and use the service, you and Revamp Scripts ("us" or "we" - the provider of the service) agree as follows:
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By creating an account, or purchasing any turn-key website or service from us, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any modifications made to it in accordance with Section 14.
2. THE SERVICE The Service (the CashMirrors program accessed through buildaffiliatewebsites.com) is an online application, enabling businesses and individuals to create easily manageable websites in high profit online services industries. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as-is" and that while we will do our best to ensure continued quality service, Revamp Scripts assumes no responsibility or liability for, among other things, any service outages or interruptions, the unavailability of particular website or features or services, the inability to access the service, the failure or inability to update the service, the deletion of materials posted to the service, or the failure to store data saved to the service.
3. CONTENT ACCESSIBLE ON THE SERVICE You acknowledge and agree that Revamp Scripts may preserve or disclose any data saved on your account if it reasonably believes disclosure is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Revamp Scripts, BuildAffiliateWebsites.com, its users and the public.
4. USER CONDUCT You agree to not use the service to: (a) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law; (b) infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy or publicity rights; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Revamp Scripts official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) interfere with or disrupt the Service, computer servers or mirrors accessible through the service; If you do use the service to commit any of the above, Revamp Web Services may, at its sole discretion, terminate your account (or any part of it) or ability to use the service, and remove and discard any content within the service.
5. MEMBER DISPUTES You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the service, through the Community section of buildaffiliatewebsites.com. Revamp Scripts reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users of the service.
6. LIMITATIONS, CONDITIONS AND RULES REGARDING SERVICE You agree that Revamp Scripts may establish, in its sole discretion, any limitations, conditions or rules concerning use of the service. You acknowledge that Revamp Scripts has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
7. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE Revamp Scripts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that Revamp Scripts shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service. You agree that Revamp Scripts, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part of it) or ability to use the service, and remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason, including, without limitation, lack of use, or violating the letter or the spirit of this agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the service may be immediate and without prior notice. You further agree that Revamp Scripts shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to access the service. Specific reasons for such limitation or termination include, but are not limited to the following: (a) blatant violation of any policies or rules listed within the service. (b) using the service for reasons other than its desired purpose. (c) reproducing, distributing, republishing or retransmitting material on Revamp Scripts or BuildAffiliateWebsites.com when not in compliance with Section 8 of this agreement. Revamp Scripts reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary with respect to your buildaffiliatewebsites.com account or forum account if we have reason to believe it may cause us to lose the services of our ISP or suppliers.
8. NO RESALE, REDISTRIBUTION OR REPURPOSING OF SERVICE OR CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes other than those intended by this agreement, use of the service, access to the service or any of the content accessible through the service, other than content to which you hold the intellectual property rights. Regarding the content or design on your website which you do not hold the intellectual property right to, you will not redistribute or resell to anyone who is not made aware of, and has agreed to, this Agreement. Revamp Scripts must be contacted and involved in the agreement process.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. REVAMP SCRIPTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL UPGRADE PURCHASES YOU MAKE FROM US ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS A REFUND IS REQUESTED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE, AND NO WEBSITES HAVE BEEN SET UP WITH A DOMAIN OR DOWNLOADED. ONCE YOU SET UP YOUR FIRST SITE WITH A DOMAIN, OR DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE SITES, YOU CANNOT REQUEST A REFUND. ANY CHARGEBACK ATTEMPTS WILL BE BLOCKED AND COULD NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING. (b) REVAMP SCRIPTS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. (c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS OBTAINED AND USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. (d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY BY REVAMP SCRIPTS.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
11. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Revamp Scripts, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and contractors harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the law, this Agreement or the rights of another.
12. NOTICES Notices to you may be made via email. Revamp Scripts may also provide notices of changes to this agreement or the service by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the service.
13. LEGAL DISPUTES This agreement and your relationship with Revamp Scripts shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia in Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Revamp Scripts agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the province of British Columbia, Canada and agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
14. MODIFICATION We may make reasonable amendments to this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. All amendments shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site. Your use of the service following the effective date of any modifications shall constitute your binding acceptance of those modifications. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by an officer of Revamp Scripts. This agreement was last modified on June 23, 2016.
15. GENERAL This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Revamp Scripts with respect to the service and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between you and us. Revamp Scripts’ failure to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
16. OFFICIAL LANGUAGE - ENGLISH This agreement, the service, and the Revamp Scripts sites are developed in English. While they may be translated into other languages, to the extent that a translation of this agreement, the service, or any our site is provided, it is afforded as a convenience only. For all purposes, only the English version of this agreement and the English version of any Revamp Scripts sites shall be the official and binding version. Revamp Scripts is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the translation. You are solely responsible to carefully read AND UNDERSTAND the English text and YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT RELY on any translation AS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT OR REPRESENTATION.
17. CashMirrors Referral Program - All users of the Service can use the referral program to refer other users to the service in exchange for a monetary reward under these terms:
(a) Using Affiliate Links - Users of the service may use affiliate links to promote the Service to other potential users. However, they may not send unsolicited email, or "spam" containing affiliate links. Spam is defined as any unsolicited email whether commercial or non-commercial in nature. Spam includes, but is not limited to email spam, fax spam and search engine spam. We have zero tolerance policy for affiliates who spam, and violating accounts may be terminated without notice. Commission from a violating account will not be paid.
(b) Calculating Commissions - Commissions are credited manually by us. Affiliates earn 30% commission on gross sales for all purchases via their affiliate link. All customers who visit buildaffiliatewebsites.com via an affiliate link have a cookie installed on their computer.
Note: If we must refund a customer purchase an affiliate received a commission for, that commission will be subtracted from future commission earnings. Refunds can occur due to various reasons such as fraud credit card purchase, suspicious order, bank chargebacks etc.
(c) Payments - Users of the service can request a payment once your account balance meets the threshold (usually $100). There are several payment methods to choose from.
18. The LeadSaver is a feature that is build into the Service. It automatically creates custom landing pages for brands that are advertised through the Service. This allows leads to be tracked through the Service rather than by 3rd party affiliate programs as they usually are. The LeadSaver feature may be used on the following conditions:
(a) The owner or manager of the brand being advertised does not object to your use of the LeadSaver
(b) The landing pages do not encourage visitors to sign up or register under false pretences.
(c) Visitors are sent to LeadSaver landing pages through only websites created by the Service. Visitors may not be directed to these landing pages through other means, in particular, by Email or other forms of messaging.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH CANADIAN LAW. As we are located in Canada, we are restricted from assisting you in promoting gambling in certain ways that might be legal in your jurisdiction. If your account is hosted on our server, as it most likely is, you should be aware of the following restrictions:
(a) ANY SPORTS BETTING SITE that "advertises, prints, publishes, exhibits, posts up, or otherwise gives notice of any offer, invitation or inducement to bet on, to guess or to foretell the result of a contest, or a result of or contingency relating to any contest" are in violation of Canadian law and this Agreement.
(b) IF USING THE SERVICE OR OUR SERVERS TO SEND EMAILS/MESSAGES you may not "wilfully and knowingly sends, transmits, delivers or receives any message that conveys any information relating to book-making, pool-selling, betting or wagering, or that is intended to assist in book-making, pool-selling, betting or wagering".
(c) LOTTERY SITES ARE RESTRICTED FROM "printing or publishing, or causing to be printed or published, of any advertisement, scheme, proposal or plan of any foreign lottery, and the sale or offer for sale of any ticket, chance or share, in any such lottery, or the advertisement for sale of such ticket, chance or share, and the conducting or managing of any such scheme, contrivance or operation for determining the winners in any such lottery."
Any violation of these restrictions will result in your account being suspended. Repeat violations will result in your account being terminated.