FAQ: How do I set up a Masked domain?First, sign into your NameCheap account and then click MANAGE to the right of your domain.
Leave this form as it is. Click the Advanced DNS tab.
Click Add New Record, then input the same variables as above except use your website address in the Value field. Click the small check mark to the right to confirm entering the command. Now visit your domain and your website should appear without redirecting! ** You may be able to do this with a domain registrar other than NameCheap. Contact your registrar to find out! **
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is CashMirrors?
- Where can I see some examples?
- How do these websites make money?
- Where can I read some user testimonials?
- Do these websites work on mobile phones and tablets?
- Do I need web hosting with a Premium account?
- Can I use my own web host/server?
- Can I use my own domain?
- How do the websites perform search engines?