FAQ: How do affiliate programs work?Affiliate programs pay commissions to website owners who promote their products and services. When you sign up for an affiliate program, you are typically given a unique tracking ID. This tracking ID is placed in any link or advertisement you can place on your site. You then get paid when customers visit the website through your tracking ID, and go on to make a purchase or deposit.
Affiliate programs keep track of activity relating to your tracking IDs, including impressions, clicks, sign ups, and deposits. You can also track some of this activity yourself through pixel tracking, which is included in the CashMirrors system. You can log into the affiliate program to check your stats and earnings. If your earnings meet the threshold for the month, you will be sent a payment by the payment method of your choosing.
1) The Affiliate (you) advertises an offer to Customers, who then go on to make a purchase.
2) The Merchant pays the Affiliate a percentage of the profit they made from that sale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is CashMirrors?
- Where can I see some examples?
- How do these websites make money?
- Where can I read some user testimonials?
- How do affiliate programs work? ^ANSWER ABOVE^
- How to find affiliate programs?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Do these websites work on mobile phones and tablets?
- Do I need web hosting with a Premium account?
- Can I use my own web host/server?
- Can I use my own domain?
- How do the websites perform search engines?